TERMS OF SERVICE
Whenever you use the Services, you agree that these Terms of Service will control the relationship between you and PLAYBOX PRO. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, you must not use our Services.
- Subscription — Any subscription provided by PLAYBOX PRO that you subscribed to access certain Services.
- IP Right — Any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, industrial design right, database right, software, idea, concept, method, invention, content, item, or combinations thereof.
- Service or Services — Any website, application, game, and other related services by PLAYBOX PRO and its affiliates.
- Terms of Service or Terms — These terms of service.
OWNERSHIP AND LIMITED LICENSE — SERVICES LICENSED NOT SOLD
- All rights, title and interest in and to the Services are owned or licensed by PLAYBOX PRO. PLAYBOX PRO reserves all rights, including without limitation, all IP Rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the Services.
- Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant PLAYBOX PRO policies, PLAYBOX PRO grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own personal entertainment purposes. You agree to not use the Services for any other purpose.
- License Limitations – Any use of the Services in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, and may result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
- You acknowledge you will not directly or indirectly:
- Partake in any activity or action that PLAYBOX PRO deems to be against the spirit or intent of the Services.
- Copy, distribute or reproduce any Service or related content.
- Attempt to harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, or PLAYBOX PRO itself.
- Initiate, assist, or become involved in any form of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a PLAYBOX PRO employee.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or Accounts not belonging to you.
- Your Account and Virtual Goods.
- No matter what else is said in these Terms or anywhere else within the Services, you have no right or title to the Account you create on our Service and your Account is not your property.
- Further, we may delete Accounts that are deemed inactive, or for any other reason, with or without notice to you. “Inactive” will be defined by PLAYBOX PRO based on average usage of the Services from other users. If you would like us to deactivate your Account, please alert us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLAYBOX PRO assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any content created by users (“User Content”), and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct. We are unable to pre-screen or monitor all User Content and we will not do so. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- When you transmit or upload User Content, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- All content will be accurate.
- All content will be free of any infringing material.
- All content will not be in violation of any law, contractual restrictions, or other parties’ rights.
- All content will be free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- You hereby grant PLAYBOX PRO a revocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third party) and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions of the Service. You also hereby grant to PLAYBOX PRO the right to authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to PLAYBOX PRO under these Terms of Service. You further hereby grant to PLAYBOX PRO the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in your User Content, regardless of whether your User Content is altered or changed in any manner. PLAYBOX PRO does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. You agree that you can revoke this license only by sending notification to: email@example.com
FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Within the Services, you may purchase, with “real world” money, a limited license to use Virtual Goods. PLAYBOX PRO may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate all Virtual Goods at any time, with or without notice. PLAYBOX PRO shall have no liability to you or any third party if PLAYBOX PRO exercises any such rights.
- Virtual Goods purchased within the Services on other platforms such as PlayStation Network, Microsoft, PayPal, Pay-TM, Facebook, Apple iOS, or Android will be subject to those platforms’ payment terms and conditions. PLAYBOX PRO does not control how you can pay on those platforms. Please review those platforms’ terms of service for additional information.
- Tournaments and Winnings. Within the Services, you may enter fee-based tournaments utilizing certain competitive multi-player skill-based games (“Match”).The winner of each Match will be determined by their skill in relation to other users competing in the same tournament.
You must be at least the minimum legal age required by the country in which you reside in order to enter into such Matches. If your country of residence does not permit skill-based games to be played for cash or prizes, you must not participate in such Matches. PLAYBOX PRO may at any time require you to provide proof of eligibility to participate in a Match or withdraw funds.
The cost of entry and the value of prizes offered in each Match will be disclosed prior to the commencement of such tournaments. By submitting the Virtual Goods entry fee for any Match, you agree and acknowledge that any entry fee paid is non-refundable and that you may not win the Match. At the beginning of the Match, any Virtual Goods entry fees paid will be removed from the Accounts of any Match participants. Match participants are solely responsible for the payment of any entry fees.
Following the Match, even if the Match closes prematurely, users will report Match results to PLAYBOX PRO within the Services. PLAYBOX PRO will have the sole and absolute discretion to determine the Match results and winners, and by participating in any Match, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- Non-Gambling Website.No gambling is allowed within the Services. The tournaments enabled through the Services utilize skill-based games, meaning the outcome of all relevant games are based predominantly upon the skill of Match participants, not chance. PLAYBOX PRO does not have knowledge of the probability of any particular participant winning a Match, and makes no representations about an individual user’s chances of winning.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PLAYBOX PRO IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON.
- In the event of a dispute PLAYBOX PRO may request the USER to provide additional evidence, including but not limited to photo or video evidence of Match results by means of the PLAYBOX PRO website. If you believe there has been a mistake with respect to any occurrence , please email us in advance at: firstname.lastname@example.org or else PLAYBOX PRO reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, assess a penalty and terminate your Membership/Account.
- Unless modified or amended by PLAYBOX PRO, this agreement and its provisions shall remain in effect. Termination of any license granted by PLAYBOX PRO under this agreement does not affect any other provisions of this agreement.
ACCOUNT ACCESS AND PERMISSIBLE ASSIGNMENT
- You warrant and represent that you: 1) are at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement on behalf of yourself; 2) are at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement on behalf of yourself and a minor age 13-17 for whom you are legally permitted to allow access to the Services; or 3) are a minor age 13-17 who has been authorized under the provisions of Section 6(c) below. If you are under 13 years of age, you must not create an Account, use any part of the Services, or submit personal information through the Services.
- Each Account may only be used by one person. If a minor has been allowed access to an Account under Section 6(c) below, only that minor may use the Account thereafter. You may not make any assignment or transfer of rights, obligations or liabilities related to this agreement and any attempt by you to do so is null and void.
- If you are at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement on behalf of yourself and a minor age 13-17 for whom you are legally permitted to allow access to the Services, you can choose to allow use of your Account by that minor instead of yourself subject to the following provisions:
- You acknowledge, and further agree they are entering into an agreement with your consent;
- You acknowledge, and further agree you are responsible for all the provisions in these Terms;
- You acknowledge, and further agree, you are legally responsible for all actions of that minor, including but not limited to any payments, damages and/or liabilities related to the actions of that minor;
- In consideration for PLAYBOX PRO allowing access to the Services by a minor, and in addition to the provisions of Section 9 below, the foregoing adult hereby guarantees and agrees to pay for any and all liabilities of any nature whatsoever incurred under this agreement and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PLAYBOX PRO with respect thereto.
SERVICE AND AVAILABILITY
- You acknowledge that PLAYBOX PRO may in its sole and absolute discretion provide subsequent versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Service.
- You acknowledge that admission to the Service may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of PLAYBOX PRO, and that PLAYBOX PRO cannot and does not guarantee you will be able to use the Services whenever you wish to do so.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PLAYBOX PRO, any third-parties under agreement with PLAYBOX PRO, any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of PLAYBOX PRO, and any employee, agent, supplier, licensee, customer, distributor, shareholder, director or officer of any of the foregoing, as well as any person using the Services and any person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time, with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, injuries, damages, losses or expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs) that arise under, from or in any way, directly or indirectly, relate to:
- Your failure to comply with any provision of this agreement;
- Your use of the Services, including but not limited to economic, physical, emotional, psychological or privacy related considerations; and
- Your actions to knowingly affect the Services via any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit or any other program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used.
- You acknowledge, and further agree, that PLAYBOX PRO has no obligation to defend, indemnify or hold harmless you in any way related to this agreement including, but not limited to, your use of the Services, use of the Services by any person, or any connection between the foregoing and any other person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time.